Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Week 7 EOC

 Week 7 EOC
Converse …… Play now, Play later
Converse has been a product that surpassed the standard for quality and durability. The Converse brand has been a long time favorite for its exceptional look and style. You remember it as kid because you can play in them comfortably all day, as an adult, you’ll remember them because you can play in them all night. Converse has now evolved into a product that is famous for its timeless look and limitless prints. The shoe can be worn for various occasions such as work, athletic attire, and dress them up when appropriate. This company has grown and changed the name of the game. In the past two decades converse has really changed the way people see shoes. I dress up my Converse when Im ready to go out because they have original looks that no one can match, and they always comfortable. I can go to a club in Las Vegas and not have to worry about being hassled because Im wearing sneakers. I stay up all night and play moving from scene to scene. My designer converse take me from and upscale party to the kickback scene of downtown. I drink at the "Ghost Bar" and end my night walking down the "Fremont Street Experience". There isn't much of a competition when the competitors are using your own shoe design. You don't have to look far to see that Converse has also inspired other shoe companies into using the classic look. The original company is still setting the trend. I dare you to go to any scene anywhere around the world and find someone that isn't wearing the brand that has become an American classic. I play, I party, I chill in my Converse.

No comments:

Post a Comment