Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Week 11: Final Evaluation

--- The classroom experience this quarter has been just as I expected, educational. This has been by far the toughest quarter of school I have ever had. Although it has been an interesting and new experience, it has been tough. I really appreciate how everyone in the classroom participated and added to the classroom experience. I feel like I have gained a good understanding of how advertising works. Advertising is a complicated and meticulous process that demands a lot of attention. I really expected this to be a fun environment and it was. I believe that I could have done far better than I did this quarter. I should have done a much better job of keeping up with the work throughout the quarter. It is my own responsibility to complete all of the assignments on time to the best of my ability. I have let myself down again because I did not achieve my goals. My main goal is to complete every assignment with a lot of thought and consideration. This quarter has been a huge learning experience for me. My work has suffered the consequences of leaving my assignments to the last possible moment. I neglected my responsibilities and my grade will reflect what I have done. I believe that the grade that I disserve is a low “C” at best. This has been a real learning experience inside and outside the classroom. Thanks again for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment